Antiseptic Spray for Hands
Our 2 oz Antiseptic Hand Spray contains 70% isopropyl alcohol, distilled water and aloe vera. Since isopropyl alcohol is very flammable and could interact with molecules of essential oils over time, we have elected not to add any oils to the spray. Find our purely scented, alcohol-free spray here which contains a blend of nine essential oils shown in studies to kill flu viruses.
Directions Shake bottle then spray fingertips and hands. Rub together until dry.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Public health experts advise that the most effective way to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses is to:
- Continuously wash your hands during the day.
- Do not touch your face.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or tissue.
- Limit personal contact, e.g. hand shakes (elbow bump instead!)
- Do not touch surfaces the public is in contact with (door handles, stair railings).
Warning: In case of emergency or accidental consumption, immediately seek medical attention or consult with a healthcare professional. BN doesnot provide medical advice or patient-specific recommendations. The information herein is educational only.
In case of emergency:
1. Emergency: Move to Fresh Air Immediately and Call 9-1-1
2. Non-Emergency: Poison Control Hotline - 1-800-222-1222